Mike Tyson is an Retired American Boxer. Mike Tyson Net Worth according to the 2022 updates is around $10 Million. Explore more about Mike Tyson‘s earning, income, salary, career and other details.
Mike Tyson Full name Michael Gerard Tyson. His nick Name was Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson now 56 Years old .
Mike Tyson Father Purcell Tyson and his Mother Unknown.
He was born in 30 June 1966 in Brownsville, Brooklyn, New York, United states of america.
Mike Tyson complete his graduation. Here are the best highlights of Mike Tyson’s Career
When Mike was released from prison in 1995, after serving four years, he had a reported $300 million dollars in the bank to smoothen his transition back into normal life.
Mike bought a 21-bedroom/24-bathroom mansion in Connecticut with an on-site casino and a nightclub. He also purchased estates in Maryland, Las Vegas, and Ohio, where he had gold-plated furnishings and a basketball court.
Tyson owned several Ferraris, Lamborghinis, a Range Rover, a Mercedes-Benz 500, and a 1995 Rolls Royce.
Here are some of the best highlights of Mike Tyson’s career:
- Defeats Hector Mercedes in one round during his professional debut (1985)
- Youngest ever Heavyweight Champion (1986)
- Wins the WBA Heavyweight Title (1987)
- Becomes Undisputed Linear Heavyweight Champion by knocking out Michael Spinks in 91 seconds (1988)
- Tyson is knocked out by James “Buster” Douglas & loses Heavyweight Title (1990)